Please note the product releases for the environments are scheduled as follows:
Australian = Wednesday Morning | Canadian = Tuesday Evening | U.S. = Tuesday Evening
- Resolved an issue of the Email template editor cutting off the Template Settings menu options.
- Now, a validation message will appear when the TouchNet API server is not available.
- Added a new validation message when the users upload Email List (Merge Fields) with:
- Special characters (apart from Underscore (_) and Space) in the column header.
- More than 100 characters in the column header.
- The Save button is now disabled if you upload an invalid Email List (Merge Fields).
- Added a new validation message when the user adds a Token Name in the Edit Member/New Member module when:
- Special characters (apart from Underscore (_) and Spaces) in the Token Name.
- If the Token Name length is more than 100 characters, the token will truncate to 100 characters.