Before working with Ambassador Challenges, there are two areas that will need to be worked with.
Creating an Ambassador Profile
Creating an Ambassador Profile is similar to adding a member in Encompass. To create an Ambassador, a new field Is Ambassador must be used to flag ambassadors if it is not added already.
- Go to Members >New Member.
- From Build Form Mode, hover over Manage Category and select Add Existing Field.
- Search for and select the Is Ambassador field.
- Click Add Selected Fields.
Is Ambassador indicator needs to be selected for constituents who need to work with Ambassador Challenges and need to create their own Challenges.
Ambassadors can be enabled through the import tool, or you can manually search for an individual constituent and select the Is Ambassador field. Click the Save or Save and Continue button to finish the process.
If you are working in a sub-community this field may not be available to you until it has been added to the profile form in GID1.
Marking someone as an Ambassador allows them to be selected for an initiative and individual Challenges.
Enabling a Campaign for Ambassador Challenges
- Go to Donations>Donations Home.
- For the existing campaign, select and click the form which is going to be used for Ambassador Challenge.
- If you want to create a new campaign, click Add New Campaign.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click the Show in Ambassador Challenges checkbox. This must be checked for any donation forms which are part of Ambassador Challenges.
To know more on how to create a new campaign refer to Add Campaign.