In order to start applying the new format to your confirmation email, you will want to review this Support Center article that goes over the basics. Below are more specific instructions for this particular task.
- Navigate to your Membership form on the administrator side of Encompass.
- Under Manage Form select Member Confirmation Email.
- Update the settings for From Email, From Name, and Subject line as needed.
- In the WYSIWYG editor switch to the HTML view.
- Copy and paste the following HTML into the editor.
- You can now further customize the HTML as desired. The HTML is created in a way that there are different sections clearly defined. Simply delete the <table> section you no longer need to remove it from the email.
- You may also switch back to the Design view of the editor to further swap out images, text, and links.
- When finished hit the Save button and enjoy!
NOTE: there will be an additional cost associated with any additional work should you get stuck, need assistance in fixing a customization, or would like us to tailor these confirmation emails for you.
PRO TIP: Also customize the subject line of confirmation emails to include the word “Confirmation” or “Thank you” and use the token ##Form Name## so that it will pick up the name you have given your form.
There are three versions of the email to choose from to help you with how much content you may need.
|Version 1: Simplified||Version 2: Call to Action||Version 3: Kitchen Sink|
|Use the Membership_Simplified
_Version file below
|Use the Membership_Call
_To_Action_Version file below
|Use the Membership_Kitchen
_Sink_Version file below