Australian = Monday morning | Canadian = Monday evening | U.S. = Monday evening
Add apply button to date & category filters
A new "Apply" button has been added to all pages within reporting where the date and category filters are present. Moving forward updates made to the filter options within reporting will not process until the user hits this button indicating that all filters have been updated and the admin is ready to proceed. This will help improve the load times on pages and eliminate the need to wait for a page to load after you update a field but want to make additional filter updates.
The version name of a Segmented Campaign will now appear along with the campaign name in the upper left corner of the screen.
Event Reporting Admins now have the ability to update and edit Campaign Progress Indicator modules.
Add timezone to Events
To add more clarity around event details, a new [Event Date With Timezone] token has been added to confirmation emails, which adds the timezone abbreviation to the end of an Events start and end time.
Ambassador Challenges (Peer-to-peer fundraising Early Adopter Phase)
In preparation for our new peer-to-peer module coming this fall, there will be a couple of additional fields added to some Encompass pages. At this time these fields will be visible, but inactive (greyed out), and will remain like that until General Release. With the July release the following new fields will be visible:
A new "Is Ambassador" field is available to be added to the profile. When the Ambassador Challenges module goes live, this will indicate whether a member should be granted access to the module.
Create New Campaign form
A new "Show in Ambassador Portal" field has been added to the campaign setup form.
- Fixed an issue where the API was not sending the price_label of the option selected in the Commerce field so the customer was unable to tell which option was selected. (ENC-39263)
- Fixed an issue where "ZZ" was displaying on PDF receipts (ENC-40219)
- Fixed an issue where changes made to commerce tokens were only displaying in the confirmation email on the initial submission, not recurring (ENC-36864)
- Fixed an issue where Last_Updated and Last_Submission attributes were missing in the Control Query WSDL (ENC-40344)
- Fixed an issue where the Event & News Listings content filter was not changing the items displayed in the listing or still showed additional items were not in the selected content type (ENC-40505)
- Fixed an issue where the new WCAG compliant designations view was displaying incomplete styling before $ sign (ENC-40856)
- Fixed an issue where inline WCAG error messaging doesn't pass WCAG color contrast requirements (ENC-40446)
- Fixed an issue where there was an extra "ghost" tab at the end of some forms (ENC-40860)
- Fixed an issue where cancelling the pre-selected designation on a form using an "&dids=" URL string would not allow the user to proceed through the form or select other designations (ENC-19685)
- Fixed an issue where a duplicate row was being added for an adjusted registrant in the submissions grid and in the submissions grid export (ENC-39955)
- Resolved an issue where the unopens drill down lists all of delivered, not just the true list of unopens from the ones sent (ENC-40308)
- Resolved an issue where Assigned Audiences were showing as unavailable or deleted. (ENC-41179)