From the Decision Analytics menu, choose Engagement Dashboard.
NOTE: Only Super Admins will have access to this menu option.
Working with the Engagement Dashboard
The Engagement Dashboard will be calculating all site/GID activity within the site/GID you are in.
You can set the Date and Population by Class Year. Population is a multi-select option, so you can pick multiple class years in the dropdown, if desired.
Information around the total constituency will be shown as well as the engagement percentage. Various engagement dimensions will also be scored.
These scores are calculated based off the existing population engaged versus not engaged. The following dimensions are tracking these actions.
Hovering over each item provides a tooltip about how the item is calculated.
- Emails: Email engagement is calculated based off of opens during the specified time frame.
- Events: Event engagement is calculated off of registrations made during the specified time frame. If registration for the record is changed to false, they will no longer be counted as engaged.
- Giving: Giving engagement is calculated based off of gifts made during the specified time frame.
- Membership: Membership engagement is calculated based off of any "current" memberships during the specified time frame.
- Online Usage: Online engagement is calculated based off logins, pre-pop, profile updates, and general form submissions made during the specified time frame. Please note, we will be adding commerce form submissions to this calculation in an upcoming release.
NOTE: We have excluded admin records for the all Engagement Dimensions.
The timeframe applied will export all records (member and non-member as well as engaged and not engaged) so you have the data.
Each dimension will show a Yes or No depending on whether or not the person took an action within the timeframe applied.
The columns included in the export are:
Sample of what the export will look like with data populated: