Segmented Campaign Home will show the versions that exist inside of a specific campaign. Global settings can be worked with in addition to other options.
Clicking on one of the clickable links for a specific campaign while in Grid or List view will move admins to Segmented Campaign Home for that campaign.
The top part of Segmented Campaign Home relates to global settings for the campaign. There are some tiles available for the global settings.
- Segmented Campaign - defines what a Segmented Campaign is.
- Global Campaign Details - campaign email details applied at the global level to all versions.
- Schedule - select the schedule type that will be applied to all versions.
- Prioritize Versions - toggle setting that allows admins to determine if prioritization should be followed. Toggle set to "on" by default.
- More Options - won't be clickable until at least one version checkbox is checked. Once admins can access it, there will be some options.
*Delete - will delete the selected version(s). A confirmation message will appear so admins can verify that they want to delete the version(s).
*Copy As General Campaign - will copy the selected version(s) as a General Campaign. If only one version is copied, admins will be moved to the Drafts area for the new message. If multiple versions were copied, admins will remain on Segmented Campaign Home, but the new messages are started.
NOTE: The Audience and Schedule will not carry over to the new message.
*Convert to Segmented Campaign - will start a new Segmented Campaign with the selected version(s).
NOTE: The selected version will be removed from the Segmented Campaign it was originally in.
*Re-apply Global Details - will apply the Global Campaign Details to the selected versions.
NOTE: Re-apply Global Details will only display if there is a version checked that has email details that are different from the Global Campaign Details.
- Release - will release the Segmented Campaign (all versions). The Segmented Campaign will be seen in the Queued area.
- Create Version - allows admins to create a version in the Segmented Campaign.
The lower part of Segmented Campaign Home will be the versions grid.
- Priority - column that will be shown if Prioritize Versions is toggled "on". Will show the priority order for the versions.
- Gear - hovering over the gear icon provides the Delete option for all versions. The Re-apply Global Details option will only display if a version has email details that are different from the Global Campaign Details.
- Checkbox - admins can check one or more boxes and then pick a value from the More Options dropdown covered above.
- Email Name and Email Subject Line - the email name and subject line will be shown. The subject line is clickable and will move admins to the email details for the version.
- Sender - provides Sender Identity information for the version. It is clickable and will move admins to the email details for the version.
- Audience - allows admins to set or edit the Audience for the version.
- Schedule - shows the schedule for the version. This may be a clickable option so the schedule can be updated for the version.