Australian = Tuesday morning | Canadian = Tuesday evening | U.S. = Tuesday evening
CSV of IDs
Introduced some checks and balances here to help validate file uploads so that you can find out what may be wrong with your file on assignment versus after an email is sent. To summarize these awesome improvements:
- Ensure that your file has only one header.
- On file upload, we will perform a match on your constituent IDs and provide a correct count of valid constituent IDs out of invalid constituent IDs.
- Invalid files will display as red during the assignment and you will be notified that we were unable to match any records to IDs in your file.
It is time for spring cleaning in Sender Identities and we are happy to report that your admins will be able to remove outdated or no longer relevant Sender Identities. If you copy/reuse an email that has a deleted Sender, we will not copy over those details for Sender or From Name.
Further enforced the rules when selecting from multiple constituent records with the same email address.
The rules that are followed by the Email Marketing system are implemented in the following order of preference when dealing with multiple constituent records with the same email address:
1. If there is only one record that is a constituent, that record is used.
2. If there are multiple records that are constituents and only one has a Constituent ID, that record is used. This will eliminate the non-member account for the email address.
3. If there are multiple records that are constituents and have Constituent IDs and only one has both First and Last Name, that record is used. This will prevent the scenario of multiple dummy Constituent IDs from legacy imports. NOTE: This is not applicable if all records have a blank Last Name and some have a First Name, for example. No preference would be given to those records with a First Name.
If needed, there are optional 4th and 5th criteria to narrow down to the final sending email address:
4. If there are multiple records that are constituents, have Constituent IDs, and have First and Last Names, the most recently updated record is used.
5. Lowest / Oldest Member ID (internal iModules system ID) is the final tie-breaker. The lowest Member ID (internal iModules system ID) was selected because that is most likely the original account for the constituent, since it is most likely the one that was originally imported / added to the online community.
* If there are multiple records that are constituents, have Constituent IDs, have First and Last Names, and have the same last updated date, the lowest Member ID is used.
* If there are multiple records that are constituents, have Constituent IDs, and have First and Last Names, the lowest Member ID is used.
ENC-37381: When registering for Events with Activity-Driven Forms, constituents that receive the "Registration for at least one activity is required to proceed" error, are now able to select any activity for the missing registrant and complete the registration successfully.