What is a Segmented Campaign?
A Segmented Campaign allows a grouping of emails to be housed under one campaign.
What types of communications are best suited for a Segmented Campaign?
- Happy Birthday Email - Dues paying member, non member, lifetime member
- Giving email - Current donors, LYBUNT, SYBUNT, never donated - End of Year Giving
- Giving - customize student stories based on supported funds
- Day of Giving - progress through the day - customize for who has already given and who hasn't
- Events - promotions for members, celebrating class years activities
- Newsletter - footer customization (alumni = show personal info / update info link, customize news and events seen by chapters/regions/location)
Segmented Campaign Benefits
There are several benefits of using a Segmented Campaign.
- Become faster at creating emails
- Easier way to prioritize who gets which email
- Track your response rates
- Aggregate reporting for the parent campaign
- Individualized reporting for a specific message
- Ability to differentiate messages by sender, subject, time zone, etc.