The import is useful if there are offline transactions you would like to include in your Donor Roll.
- Click on the truck icon for the Donor Roll you want to import into.
- You will be moved to a screen where you will upload the file.
NOTE - the column headers are provided and you can simply copy/paste from this window for your file.
NOTE - you are limited to 10,000 rows of data in each file.
Donor_Name: This is the name that will appear on the Donor Roll. Entering a value is optional. If no value is entered, it will be anonymous.
Amount: Dollar amount a donor has given. Entering a value is optional. If no value is entered, it will be anonymous.
Date_Added: The Date_Added column header must be present, but data is optional. Format for the column should be MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm AM/PM. This can be used to import transactions that will show up at a future time. If left blank, it will default to the current time and show up immediately.
NOTE - If you need assistance for determining how to build the file, click on the green circle icon above the sample column headers.
- Once the file has successfully uploaded, the file name will display in a green success indicator.
- Imports can be deleted; however, the data will be removed from the Donor Roll. Use the X icon to the left of a file name to remove it.
NOTE - there is no confirmation message. Once you click the X icon to the left of the file name, the file will be immediately deleted.
- Click the Back button to move back to the Donor Roll.
- Only CSV files can be imported.
- Imported files only impact the specific Donor Roll you imported into.
- Column headers are case sensitive. Please use what is shown in the sample file.
- If Date_Added not present, then the system will add the current date/time. If an admin only puts MM/DD/YYYY (no time) then the system add the time of midnight.