The import is useful if there are offline transactions you would like to include in your Map.
- Click on the truck icon for the Map you want to import into.
- You will be moved to a screen where you will upload the file.
NOTE - the column headers are provided and you can simply copy/paste from this window for your file.
NOTE - you are limited to 10,000 rows of data in each file.
Constituent_Identifier: This is a free form string value that is used to uniquely identify constituents. This will be used to accurately reflect the total number of people or dollars.
Geo_Location: Assigns participation and dollars to state/country. Format for the column must be a 2 character country or state/province code. For example, you would use US for the United States or CO for Colorado. Country and State code lists are available at the bottom of the page.
Amount: Dollar amount that needs to be allocated to a specific location.
Date_Added: The Date_Added column header must be present, but data is optional. Format for the column should be MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm AM/PM. This can be used to import transactions that will show up at a future time. If left blank, it will default to the current time and show up immediately.
NOTE - If you need assistance for determining how to build the file, click on the green circle icon above the sample column headers.
- Once the file has successfully uploaded, the file name will display in a green success indicator.
- Imports can be deleted; however, the data will be removed from the Map. Use the X icon to the left of a file name to remove it.
NOTE - there is no confirmation message. Once you click the X icon to the left of the file name, the file will be immediately deleted.
- Click the Back button to move back to the Map.
- Only CSV files can be imported.
- Imported files only impact the specific Map you imported into.
- Column headers are case sensitive. Please use what is shown in the sample file.
- If Date_Added not present, then the system will add the current date/time. If an admin only puts MM/DD/YYYY (no time) then the system add the time of midnight.