If your institution needs to create more than 20 Sender Identities, iModules can help by importing a .csv file of all your Sender Identities at once, directly into your Email Marketing system. Please read the instructions below and email your .csv file to Application Support at applicationsupport.imodules.com or submit a Support Ticket on this site with the file attached. Please allow 5 business days for this to be completed.
NOTE - iModules will only import one .csv file per institution.
NOTE - if you already have existing Sender Identities and want to have reply handling addresses added to them, please reach out to Customer Support.
- Institution name must be in the CSV file name.
- There is no validation of the CSV file data. All information in the file will be used.
- Duplicate Sender Identities will not be identified. If a Sender Identity has already been created and it exists in the CSV file provided, it will be created a second time.
- All columns in the file need to be filled in with the exception of Address 2.
- The file must be saved as a CSV.
- The columns must be in the order shown in the sample file (see below).
- Multiple sites/GIDs can exist in the file.