From the Email Home Drafts area, you will see an option to Add Audience.
Click Add Audience.
CSV of IDs
- Click Add CSV of IDs.
- Browse to find the CSV file and select it. The system will match to the IDs provided. No new records will be created.
NOTE - You will need to put a header in cell A1. The system will ignore the value in A1. Only one column header is allowed.
NOTE - Only one column of ID numbers is allowed.
NOTE - The cap is 500,000 IDs per file.
NOTE - The file name for each CSV file needs to be unique.
- The added file(s) will display in the box.
NOTE - CSV of IDs can be combined with Segments and Email Lists. It cannot be used with Email Lists (Merge Fields).
- Validation will take place on the file. If the file was formatted correctly, the number of matched records will be shown. If the file wasn't formatted correctly, a message will display letting you know. A yellow message may display letting you know that no matches were found, even if the file was formatted correctly.
- Click Save.
Lists and Segments
NOTE - if there aren't any Lists or Segments displaying in the search/dropdown, please work with Lists and Segments (requires a special administrative right unless you are a Superadmin).
- Use the Lists and Segments search/dropdown to select the List or Segment you want to use.
NOTE - Email List (Merge Fields) cannot be combined with any other Audience options (Email Lists, Segments, or CSV of IDs).
NOTE - If using an Email List (Merge Fields) and pre-populate, the data shown in the Form/Event/Donation/Membership will be from the profile and NOT the Email List (Merge Fields). For example, if the name used in the Email List (Merge Fields) is Angie but the constituent record uses Angela, the Form will show Angela.
- Click the Add button.
- The List or Segment will be added to the selection box.
- Click Save.
Once an Audience has been set up for a message, the Draft card wording will change.
Clicking on Edit Audience will move you back to the Add Audience area.