From the Email Home Drafts area, you will see an option to Add Audience.
Click Add Audience.
CSV of IDs
- Click Add CSV of IDs.
- Browse to find the CSV file and select it. The system will match to the IDs provided. No new records will be created.
NOTE - You will need to put a header in cell A1. The system will ignore the value in A1.
NOTE - Only one column of ID numbers is allowed.
NOTE - The cap is 500,000 IDs per file.
NOTE - The file name for each CSV file needs to be unique.
- The added file(s) will display in the box.
- Click Save if you are done.
Segment - releasing the week of August 13
- Use the Segment search/dropdown to select the Segment you want to use.
- Click the Add button.
- The Segment will be added to the selection box.
- Click Save.
Once an Audience has been set up for a message, the Draft card wording will change.
Clicking on Edit Audience will move you back to the Add Audience area.