Social Web provides valuable information to you via reports. With Social Web enabled, admins can add special tokens to Email Marketing and Content Management as well as share buttons on Finish Pages.
New columns allow you to easily report on individuals who are ambassadors (due to sharing their Giving, Membership, or Event activity via Facebook or Twitter), who was influenced by a particular ambassador, and the social network they came from (Facebook or Twitter).
- The only value shown will be TRUE.
- Is unique per transaction ID for that member (iModules Member ID).
- Populates on each row for matching TRUE and Transaction ID (if applicable).
- Displays the iModules Member ID of the related Ambassador.
- Is unique per transaction ID for that member.
- Populates on each row for matching Transaction ID.
- Reports Facebook or Twitter for Influenced By.
The columns will be located only on specific types reports.
- The three columns will be positioned at the end of the Membership Reconciliation Report (after the Original Transaction ID column).
- The three columns will be positioned at the end of the Giving Transaction Export (after the Designation ID columns).
- The three columns will be positioned at the end of the Event Audit Export (after the Adjustment ID column).
Additional information specific to Events:
- Populates only on the primary registrant row and not for guests of the registrant.
- Displays on adjusted rows.
- Is unique per Submission ID for that member.
- Populates on each row for guests.
- Displays on adjusted rows.
Sample Column Information
The Social Web tokens will only work if the appropriate flag has been enabled on your site and you are utilizing Scoreboards.
- The Twitter tweet button can be placed on the Finish Page using [Social Web Twitter].
- The Facebook share button can be placed on the Finish Page using [Social Web Facebook].
- ##MembershipCount## will return the total count of Membership Influenced By with the same iModules Member ID value.
- ##DonorCount## will return the total count of Giving Influenced By with the same iModules Member ID value.
- ##DonorDollars## will return the summed dollars of Influenced By with the same iModules Member ID value.
- ##RegistrationCount## will return the total count of Event Influenced By with the same iMdoules Member ID value.
- This token will also include guests.
NOTE - The tokens won't appear on the Finish Page by default.
NOTE - The tokens provide a year of history and reset every year. This allows you to do a bi-yearly reach out to ambassadors to say "thank you" around Events, Giving, or Membership.
Meta Data for Social Pushes
You will need to add a meta description, image and/or video in the Page Properties of the Detail Page for Events, Donations, and Membership Forms. This is the landing page for Events, Donations, and Memberships when you select "View Content" when working in the form as an admin.
Content provided here will push to Facebook and Twitter when your constituents share.
- The Giving token of ##DonorDollars## will return all recurring summed dollars - to date - of Influenced By with the same iModules Member ID value. Perpetual transactions will recognize amount drafted on the first submission and no further drafts will be counted.
- The Membership token of ##MembershipCount## will return the original membership purchase, but will not count auto-renewals as a result of the originial transaction.
- Only Event, Giving, and Membership forms are supported. No other form types are supported at this time.