From the Email Home Drafts area, you will see an option to Schedule.
Clicking Schedule moves you to the scheduling options.
NOTE - the "recurring" option isn't available yet. This functionality will be added in Fall 2018.
Send Immediately Upon Release
- Select the Send Immediately Upon Release radio button.
- Click the Save button.
- You will be moved back to the Email Home Drafts area. The Draft card will display Send Immediately.
Send on Specific Future Date(s)
- Select the Send on Specific Future Date(s) radio button.
- Click the Next button.
- You will be presented with an option to pick your date and time as well as set the time zone.
NOTE - the time will default to 12:00 AM; however, you can change the time.
NOTE - the time zone will default to what your computer is set to.
- If you need to select an additional send date, click Add Another Send Date. Another box will display so you can set the date, time, and time zone.
- Once all of the dates are selected, click the Save button.
- You will be moved back to the Email Home Drafts area. The Draft card will display the first send date and indicate how many additional dates are selected. When you hover over the additional date indicator, a box will appear and display all dates on which the message will be sent.
NOTE - once scheduled, all emails will default to display in your computer's time zone. For example, the September date has a date of 2 PM Eastern. The display box shows all times in Central since that is what my computer is set to.