From the Content Modules menu, hover over Scoreboards.
From the flyout options shown, click and hold in order to drag and drop the map type you want to add onto the page. The map types available are: AU Map, CA Map, US Map, Global Map.
- Click the gear icon for the module - .
- Provide a Map Title. A Sub Title is optional.
- Set a Display From date and a Date To date. These determine when the map will display.
- Set the Transactions From date and the Transactions To date. These determine the time frame of data to include.
- Set the Time Zone. The default will be the time zone set on your computer.
- Select the Primary Commerce Source. The choices are: Events, Giving, and Memberships (if applicable).
- Once you make a selection for the Primary Commerce Source, you will need work with the Available Forms to select the form(s) that will provide the data to populate the map. Use the arrow buttons to move forms from the left box to the right box. Only those in the right box will be used.
- Define the Styles for various elements.
NOTE: picking Gradient Map or Breakpoint Map will provide additional options so you can control the map coloring.
- Click Save.
- Both free and commerce Events are supported in addition to Giving Forms and Membership Forms.
- Offline registrations, donations, and memberships are supported as long as the constituent form submission has been successfully completed by skipping billing on the admin side. In this example, the map will pull from the Home State and Country as long as the record has a value.
- Guests on event registrations and joint memberships keyed on a form are counted in the map.
- If a guest lives in a different state and you would like that to be represented, you will want to ask for Home State and Country on the Guest step of the Event form. If you don't, the system will look at the information for the main registrant.
- Imported gifts will be supported as long as the constituent records have a value in Home State and Country.
- To see all the transactions that are displayed in Maps look at the form data report and the reconciliation report for recurring payments in the respective transaction date range.