From the Content Modules menu, hover over Scoreboards.
From the flyout options shown, click and hold in order to drag and drop the map type you want to add onto the page. The map types available are: AU Map, CA Map, US Map, Global Map.
- Click the gear icon for the module - .
- Provide a Map Title. A Sub Title is optional.
- Set a Display From date and a Date To date. These determine when the map will display.
- Set the Transactions From date and the Transactions To date. These determine the time frame of data to include.
- Set the Time Zone. The default will be the time zone set on your computer.
- Select the Primary Commerce Source. The choices are: Events, Giving, and Memberships (if applicable).
- Once you make a selection for the Primary Commerce Source, you will need work with the Available Forms to select the form(s) that will provide the data to populate the map. Use the arrow buttons to move forms from the left box to the right box. Only those in the right box will be used.
NOTE - Only transactional forms are available in the list.
- Define the Styles for various elements.
- Click Save.
- Only transactional forms (Events, Giving, and Membership) are supported at this time. Free Events will not display in the Available Forms list.
- Offline registrations, donations, and memberships are supported as long as the constituent form submission has been successfully completed by skipping billing on the admin side. In this example, the map will pull from the Home State and Country as long as the record has a value.
- Guests on event registrations and joint memberships keyed on a form are not currently counted in the map.
- Imported gifts will be supported as long as the constituent records have a value in Home State and Country.