We will be releasing small patches each Tuesday in the lead up to the Email Marketing transition on April 30, 2018.
- ENC-32472 prevents null (not populated) recipient class years from showing as zero.
- ENC-32438 repairs a filtering issue that caused some recurring emails to be excluded from the recently deployed emails list and export.
- ENC-32407 removes text and arrow overlapping on the email detail view call out titles visible in Safari
- ENC-32289 ensures click drill down export contains all clicks not just visible page.
- ENC-32192 prevents conversion tracking from overwriting recipient details.
- ENC-32171 stops 0% click rates from showing as NaN%
- ENC-32193 corrects issue where click drill downs were showing no records when clicks were recorded.
- ENC-32065 fixes open rate calculation difference between dashboard and detail report.
- ENC-32000 updates help bar destination urls.