Please note that product releases are scheduled as followed by environment:
Canadian = Monday evening | Australian = Tuesday morning | U.S. = Tuesday evening
The 59.5 Encompass release contains a large number of changes related to iModules' ongoing initiative to provide a constituent experience that is compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines, and more accessible in general. These changes will be particularly beneficial to the following audiences:
- Users who navigate and interact with Encompass using a keyboard only
- Users who navigate and interact with Encompass using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, text reader, head pointer, or switch
- Users with color related visual impairments
Below you will find all web accessibility changes in 59.5 by module or component.
Form Driven Modules
The following changes apply to standard forms, and form the driven modules: Events, Campaigns, and Membership.
- The page title now includes the step name for multi-step forms
- Form progress indicators or breadcrumbs can now indicate the current step and finish step appropriately, and now provide support to assistive technology users
Beta Email Marketing Reporting
With the introduction of "Recently Deployed Emails" on the dashboard, the export table button triggered a download of the 5 visible results. With this release, the button has been changed to "Export Results." The Export Results button will create a csv file with metrics from the last 100 messages that fit the dashboard filter.
Beta Email Reporting
- ENC-31624 Restores missing class year for recipient drill down reports
- ENC-31741 Keeps legend from overlapping with the dashboard opens by device graph
- ENC-31510 Removes click tracking on unsubscribe links to prevent those clicks from influencing click rate
- ENC-31531 Community Content email links will now appear in drill down reports
iModules will end support for Version 1 of the Email Metric API on March 30, 2018.