Assign Administrative Rights
1. Select the Key dropdown menu and choose Administrators.
2. To view the admins assigned to a certain module or area, click Open.
3. To add a new admin, click Add a New Admin in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Find Member Record: Use Find Member Record to search for a constituent (by ID, name or email) and grant him / her administrative rights.
Enter the information and click hit Enter.
5. The system will return your results. Click the green checkmark to select a member from the display.
6. Assign Administrator:
- Assign Admin Rights: Choose which modules or areas to assign rights to for your member. You can multi-select using the Control or Shift keys. There is also an admin right of “SuperAdmin” which encompasses all of the rights. An example is shown below:
- Select Groups: You will also determine how to apply the administrative rights by choosing from the options shown below:
If you want the admin right to apply to a certain sub-community, you will also need to select that sub-community. The available sub-communities will be displayed in list when you select the “Apply to only certain sub-communities” option.
- Click Assign.
7. Member’s Current Admin Rights: After you click Assign, you will see the admin rights that have been assigned to that member shown at the top of the screen.
There are some additional options showing in the upper right above the rights listing to make it easier to work with admin rights.
Filter Admin Roles - as you key in the name of an admin right, the list will change to only show the admin rights matching what you entered. Using this option will cut down on your need to scroll.
Expand All - will open up all of the admin rights so you can easily see who is assigned to each one.
Collapse All - will close all of the admin rights with one button click.