Verbiage Builder enables you to edit the module, help and labeling verbiage on your pages.
- Navigate to the page where you want to make changes.
- Click Verbiage Builder.
- Click Page Verbiage to launch the verbiage window for the particular page you are on.
- Click Edit beside the verbiage you want to update.
- Make your changes in the Content Editor.
- Click Update Verbiage to save your changes.
Edit Default Button Verbiage
An enhancement was made to allow for global changes to the default values for the following buttons:
- Campaign Donate Button
- Campaign Purchase Button
- Event Registration Button
- Event Attendees List Button
- Event Photos Button
- Event Message Boards Button
- Membership Purchase Button
NOTE: Any verbiage change made will be applied across ALL events, campaigns, or memberships (as applicable). iModules will need to make these verbiage changes for you; please contact Application Support.