Read through our handy tips to help you maximize your experience with Customer Support:
- Please provide a clear description of the problem or issue...the more detail, the better!
- With what specific iModules tool are you working (email marketing, events, etc.)?
- Are you getting an error message? If so, exactly what does the message say?
- If possible, please provide links to the page, form, or email that you are working with.
- Screenshots are great! If you're able to, please send screenshots to help illustrate your issue.
- If the problem is a display or formatting issue, please include details and reference the section where the issue is occurring.
- What is your objective? If Customer Support can understand what you are trying to accomplish, it's easier to offer you a solution or a different way to achieve the same outcome with the tools.
- What browser and version are you using? Are you on a Mac or PC?
- If you are working in a sub-community, please provide a link to the sub-community or the GID number.
- If you're emailing Customer Support, be sure to also include your phone number in case someone needs to call you.
Ready? Our Customer Support team is available Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. You can reach them at (913)685-5242. Support requests are typically responded to within one business day.