Define the audience role(s) that will and/or will not be able to see this field. You can allow everyone or only certain members to view the information in the field.
- Everyone - Audience does not need to be logged in to view this field.
- Logged In- Members must be logged in to view this field.
- Role - Only members who fit the criteria for a certain role (i.e., Class of 1992, Current Students, or Female alumni) will be able to see this field. Choose from the previously created list of roles in the dual list box and use the arrows to select.
Deny Access to the following: You may also exclude certain groups from the
Audience by using this checkbox. Then, choose from the previously created list
of roles and use the arrows to select a group to exclude.
For example, you could include Everyone in the Audience except the Class of
- Select Everyone in the first list box.
- Click the checkbox to Deny Access to the following.
- Select Class of 2008 in the second list box.