Edit / Delete a Member
1. Choose Edit Members.
2. You will be placed into your profile form. Click Find Member Record at the top of the page.
3. Enter the name, email address, Encompass Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
4. As you type, you can see filtered results. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
5. You will now see an individual profile.
Edit a Member Profile
1. Edit the Profile as needed.
2. Click the form navigation button on each step to save the changes.
Delete a Member Profile
1. To delete a member, check the Is Deleted or Delete this member from the community box. (The exact wording depends on how your system was created.)
2. Click Save to complete the deletion.
NOTE: Emails sent to deleted members which contain a pre-populated link, for example, to edit their credit card or event information, will not allow the member to auto-authenticate into your website. These members will be asked to log in to complete the task.
Click here for information on Privacy Protected Records and non-exportable fields.