The Communications Tab shows the emails sent via Email Marketing to a specific member. The information updates instantly.
1. There are three ways to get to the Communications Tab for a particular member.
- Select the Members dropdown menu and choose Edit Members.
- Search for a member using Data Viewer. Click on the name of the person you need to work with from the query/search results.
- While viewing your own information use the Find Member Record option by your name.
- Enter the name of the person you want to view and click to search the database.
- Click to select the person from the search results.
- You will now be viewing that person’s information.
2. Click the Communications tab.
3. The messages sent to the member will be shown, including the Name, Date and Subject of the emails.
NOTE: Clicking on the name of a message will launch a window to Email Marketing Reporting.