Communications Tab (Legacy Email Marketing)
For information on messages sent with New Email Marketing functionality, review this Support Center article.
The Communications Tab shows the emails sent via Legacy Email Marketing to a specific member. The information updates instantly.
1. There are three ways to get to the Communications Tab for a particular member.
- Select the Members dropdown menu and choose Edit Members.
- Search for a member using Data Viewer. Click on the name of the person you need to work with from the query/search results.
- While viewing your own information use the Find Member Record option by your name.
- Enter the name, email address, Encompass Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
- As you type, results will be shown. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
- You will now be viewing that person’s information.
2. Click the Communications tab.
3. The messages sent to the member will be shown, including the Name, Date and Subject of the emails.
NOTE: Clicking on the name of a message will launch a window to Email Marketing Reporting.