The Events tab contains several child tabs which have various functions.
Manage Events Child Tab
- Add New Event allows you to create a new Event. The steps involved with this are covered in the various Events how-to documents.
Event History Child Tab
The Event History area will provide a look at the event payment history for the person whose name is at the top of the window.
1. To view information on another person, click Find Member Record. This will allow you to do a quick search.
2. Enter the name of the person you want to view and click to search the database.
3. Click to select a name from the list.
4. You will now be viewing that person’s Event History.
5. If any adjustments need to be made, use Adjust. This will keep your ticketing accurate for the event. If you need to do a refund back to a person’s credit card, you will need to work with your internet merchant.
Saved Reports Child Tab
The Saved Reports area provides quick access to the Event Reports that have been saved. You can use the icons in front of each report to run the report at any time.
Scheduled Report Child Tab
The Scheduled Reports area provides quick access to the Event Reports that are scheduled to run at set frequencies. The icons in front of each report allow you to make modifications if necessary.
Reconciliation Report Child Tab
The Reconciliation Report area provides quick access to Saved and Scheduled Reconciliation Reports. Use the icons in front of each report to run the report or to make modifications if necessary.