The various child tabs available on the Campaigns tab are outlined below.
Manage Campaigns Child Tab
- Add New Campaign allows you to create a new Campaign. The steps involved with this are covered in Create a Campaign.
The Designations tab is the area where designations and collections will be created and managed. The steps involved are covered in the Designations area.
Campaign History Child Tab
The Campaign History area will provide a look at the giving history for the person whose name is at the top of the window.
1. To view information on another person, click Find Member Record. This will allow you to do a quick search for a member.
2. Enter the name, email address, iModules Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
3. As you type, results will be shown. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
4. You will now be viewing that person’s Campaign History.
5. If any adjustments need to be made, use Adjust.
Saved Report Child Tab
The Saved Reports area provides quick access to the Campaign Reports that have been saved. You can use the icons in front of each report to run the report at any time.
Scheduled Report Child Tab
The Scheduled Reports area provides quick access to the Campaign Reports that are scheduled to run at set frequencies. You can use the icons in front of each report to make modifications if necessary.
Reconciliation Report Child Tab
The Reconciliation Report area provides quick access to Saved and Scheduled Reconciliation Reports. You can use the icons in front of each report to run the report or to make modifications if necessary.