Add a Membership for a Member
1. Ensure you are logged in as yourself (with administrative rights).
2. Click on the Name of the Membership campaign.
3. Click Data Entry Mode.
4. At the top of the window, click Find Member Record.
5. Enter the name, email address, Encompass Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
6. Result gets visible as you type. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
NOTE: If you don't see any results, you need to create a new member record to work on the constituent's behalf.
7. You are now viewing the Membership as that member (even though you are still logged in as yourself).
8. Complete the Membership for the member by entering the necessary information into the form. You will be able to send confirmation emails as well.
9. To move back to viewing as yourself, click in the upper right corner of the window. Click Exit editing this member.