Configure Payment Options
Configure or edit the payment options for a campaign. Click the Edit Field icon to access these options.
Give Now display name - Enter the "friendly" name for this field that will display to users on your form. This field will only display if you have activated both Scheduled Payments and Perpetual Giving for the campaign.
Scheduled Payments allow donors to break their donation up into several payments. For example, they could choose to donate $1200 and make 12 monthly payments of $100.
- Scheduled Payments display name: Enter the "friendly" or alternative name for this field that will display to users on your form.
- Minimum Scheduled Payment Amount: Enter a minimum amount for scheduled payments. For example, each payment must be at least $10.
- Payment frequency options: Select the payment frequency options you want to give to users. Use the arrows to select or de-select options. Use the "Move" buttons to change the sort order.
- Minimum number of payments: Enter the minimum number of scheduled payments you will allow donors to make. (This number must be 2 or more.)
- Maximum number of payments: Enter the maximum number of scheduled payments into which you will allow donors to break up their donation amount.
Perpetual Giving allows constituents to give a specified amount without an end date. For example, a donor could choose to give $5,000 per year, and their credit card will be charged each year until they cancel or the credit card expires.
- Perpetual Giving display name: Enter the "friendly" name for this field that you want to appear on your donation form.
- Suggested amount per gift: Enter a suggested gift amount for donors. This field can be left blank.
- Payment Frequency options: Select the payment frequency options you want to give to users. Use the arrows to select or de-select options.
NOTE: Enabling or disabling Scheduled Payments or Perpetual Giving for a campaign can be done in Content Properties.
Edit the Donation Amount Field
Click Edit Field on the Donation Amount field. You will be able to edit the following options.
- Field Name - The name you have given the field. Visible only to admins.
- Display Name - This is the field name that constituents will see on the form.
- Make this field required - Indicate whether this will be a required field.
- Show Advanced Options:
- Search Name - The name to be used in Directory or Data Viewer searches.
- Export Column Header Name - The name of the data column, for exporting / import synchronization with offline databases.
- Custom Profile Label - Use this for a custom name of the field for display on a Profile Form
- Active Date Range - Assign a date range that this field will be available.
- Data Field Type - The Donation Amount field is a commerce field. You will not be able to change this option.
- Minimum Payment - Use this option to set a minimum amount that constituents can donate in this campaign.
- Custom SKU - Assign a custom code to this item for record keeping.