Making a Donation for a Member
1. Make sure you are logged in as yourself (with administrative rights).
2. Click on the name of the Donation campaign you want to edit.
3. Click Data Entry Mode.
4. You will see your name showing at the top of the window. Click Find Member Record.
5. Enter the name, email address, iModules Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
6. As you type, results will be shown. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
NOTE: If no results are returned, you will need to create a new member record in order to be able to work on his/her behalf.
7. You are now viewing the Donation as that member (even though you are still logged in as yourself).
8. Complete the Donation for the member by entering the necessary information into the form. You will be able to send confirmation emails as well.
9. To move back to viewing as yourself, click in the upper right corner of the window. Click Exit editing this member.
10. If you are still in Data Entry Mode and need to edit the Donation Form, click the Build Form Mode button.