Reconciliation Reports allow you to obtain a list of anyone who has purchased anything for any event within the date range you enter. Name, ID, Event, Amount, and Billing Information are included by default.
Reconciliation Reports in sub-communities: Reconciliation reports can be pulled from the top level (GID=1) to also include reconciliation data for all sub-communities.
1. From the Events menu, select Reporting. On the Reconciliation Report grid, click Create New Export.
2. Date Range: Enter the date range. If left blank, all the event information, regardless of date, will be pulled into the form.
NOTE: Enter a date in the first range box only to search for a range since a certain date up to the present. Enter a date range in the second date range box only to search for a range from the start of the community up to that date.
Choose the community data you want to include in the report:
- Main community (This includes regular sub-communities)
- Main community and all sealed sub-communities
- Exclude certain communities - You have the option to select the communities you want to exclude from the report and use the arrows to move them to the right.
- Main community and selected sealed sub-communities - A list box will appear displaying all of the sealed sub-communities. Multiple sub-communities can be selected by using the CTRL or shift key.
- Choose the additional communities you want to include in the report and use the arrows to move them to the right.
Include Voided Transactions: This option is checked by default. The report will show all transactions, including all fully-adjusted (voided) commerce items. Uncheck the box to exclude voided transactions from the report. NOTE: Voided Transactions are not the same as adjustments. Adjustments will not display in Reconciliation Reporting. This checkbox includes/excludes transactions that were voided (completely adjusted in one adjustment).
3. The system will indicate to you how many rows of member data will be included in the report. There are additional fields you can add to the report as well. As a best practice, do not include any additional fields until you view the default fields included in the report. You can view the defaults by clicking Preview.
4. The Preview will show up to 10 rows of data and will contain the main items needed for a bookkeeping type report. If you want to add other fields, you can use the Back button. Click Generate Export.
5. Click Download File to access the report. By default, the file will be exported to Excel as a CSV file. You also have a choice of options if you want to save the export.
- I do not want to Save this Export
- Save this Export for future use
- Save and Schedule this Export - If you choose Save and Schedule this Export, you can save and schedule the report to be pulled and sent to you at regular intervals. With a scheduled report, you can set up who will receive the email notification so the report can be downloaded. As a best practice, you should set an End Date for the scheduled report for an Event so that it does not continue to run after the Event has ended.
Data Output - select either
- All Available Data - Produces a cumulative report that includes all data requested in the query, across the lifespan of the form, event, or campaign.
- Data Updated Since Last Run - The report will export data per the configured query from the last time the report was run. For example, a weekly report will only show you the data updated within the last week.
Reconciliation Report Columns
A column called “Community Name” will be added to all reconciliation reports. It is in reports from both the top level and those generated from sub-communities for standardization purposes.
- **LedgerFields** are the Commerce ID fields, they only show if they exist.
- **CustomFields** will only show if they are added to the report field list.
- **ID** is the institution’s constituent ID field, specific to the institution’s naming for that field
- **VolunteerAgentFields** will only show for Donations if Volunteer Fundraising is enabled.
- "From Facebook" will only show if the site has forms of that type enabled on the Social Applications Manager.
Attached below is an Excel file showing the order of Reconciliation Report Columns.