1. From the Events homepage, use the gear icon by the event you want to pull reports for and choose Create Reports. This will move you directly into the reporting options for the specific event you used the gear icon for.
2. While working in the Event as an admin, choose Form Reporting from Manage Form. Click Create New Export. This will move you directly into the reporting options for the specific event you are working in.
3. From the Event Report page, admins can access data for a single event by selecting the event from the dropdown and clicking Show Reports. This control also allows you to start typing in the name of the event and the list will be filtered as you type.
After you have selected an Event from the dropdown, you'll see several "canned' reports to download. These standard reports are specific to the selected event and pull back all event and activity data for the report real time. All of the standard reports have the same basic report header and footer.
- Registration Report - The Registration Report is a list of all registrants (Primary Registrant and Guests) for the Event and the related Activities. Each registrant is displayed on row of their own under the Event and Activities they are registered to attend.
- Itinerary Report - The Commerce Item Report generates a report based on each commerce item in the Event and related Activities.
- Commerce Item Report - The Commerce Item Report generates a report based on each commerce item in the Event and related Activities.
- Name Badge Report - This report will provide a report with the name of each Primary Registrant and Guest to facilitate creating name badges.
- Event Donation Report - The Event Donation Report will be available for events that are tied to a Campaign configured to 'Show donation amounts to Event Admins.
To download a report, select Get Report, then choose a file format for the download. The available options are:
- .PDF - Adobe Acrobat format
- .DOC - Microsoft Word document
- .DOCX,- Microsoft Word document for Office 2007 and later
- .XLS - Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- .XLSX - Microsoft excel spreadsheet for Office 2007 and later.
- .PPTX - Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 2007 and later
- .MHTML - Mime encoded HTML file in which all images, flash, etc. are encoded and saved with the HTML
.CSV is not an option for these standard reports (except for the Name Badge Report). Admins can run a Custom Event Data Export to receive a .CSV file.
If you would like to extract all of the data for the event and/or customize the fields in the export, you may like the Custom Event Data Export.
The Optimized Event Exports provide a way for you to access summarized event registration information.