Registering for a Member
1. Click on the Event Name of the Event you need to register someone for.
2. Click Data Entry Mode.
3. At the top of the window, click Find Member Record.
4. Enter the name, email address, Encompass Member ID, or Constituent ID of the person you want to view.
NOTE: Use quotation marks to search for an exact match.
5. As you type, results will be shown. Click on the name of the individual you want to select.
NOTE: If no results are returned, you will need to create a new member record in order to be able to work on his/her behalf.
6. You are now viewing the Event as that member (even though you are logged in as yourself).
7. Complete the Event Registration for the member by entering the necessary information into the registration form. You will be able to send confirmation emails as well.
Note: A Skip button on the billing step is visible to admins when registering on behalf of a constituent. Use this Skip option if the registrant paid with cash or check, or if you are allowing payment to be collected at the door.
8. To move back to viewing as yourself, click in the upper right corner of the window and select Exit editing this member.