Custom lists allow you to create a list of both members and nonmembers that you email on a repeated basis (or to create a member list that you cannot recreate with a query).
- You can create a new list by entering the email addresses in the text box provided or select from a list of previously created lists.
- Email addresses can be typed in or copied and pasted from a text or Excel file.
- Each email must be on a separate line.
- Only email addresses can be entered. First Name and Last Name cannot be entered using this option.
- Multiple custom lists can be selected for building the recipient list.
- There is a limit of 50,000 email addresses that can be added using this method.
- If copying and pasting a Custom List of over 25,000 Email Addresses, please use Internet Explorer for best results.
Select a List
Select a custom list to include in your recipient list by clicking the checkbox beside a list, selecting the cog icon, and choosing Include List.
Select more than one custom list to include in your recipient list by clicking the checkboxes beside the lists. You can then click the Use Selected button or select the More Actions dropdown and choose Include Selected Lists.
Edit a List
Edit a list by clicking on the cog icon beside the list and selecting Edit List. Click Save to save changes.
Delete a List
Delete a list by clicking on the cog icon beside the list and selecting Delete List.
To delete more than one list, check the boxes beside the items, click the More Actions dropdown and choose Delete Selected.
Create a New List
- Click the Create New List link.
- Enter a List Name.
- Copy and paste or key in the Email Addressesfor your list.
- Place each address on a separate line. (Hit Enter after each name.) There is a limit of 50,000 email addresses that can be added using this method.
- Click Save
- Invalid addresses will be removed upon saving.
Search for a list by typing your search term in the text box and clicking the magnifying glass or hitting Enter.