The Email Marketing Calendar allows you to see all the upcoming emails for your community (and any sub-communities) at a glance.
- Draft (Blue) - Emails in the Saved Drafts queue.
- Released (Black) - Emails in the Released Emails queue.
- Sent (Gray) - Emails in the Email History queue.
Your emails will display in the calendar with the Email Name (Community Name). The [GID#] for the community will be included if you selected the option to Include email from all communities.
Click on an email calendar item to see a pop-up display:
- Email preview thumbnail
- Click the image to link to a full preview
- Run Date
- Est. Recipients
- Email Category
- Community: (Community Name) 1
- Click the link to go to the Email Marketing home page
Include email from all communities: Select this option to see email from the top-level community and all sub-communities (Checked by default). If not checked, you will only see emails from the main / top-level community or sub-community.
Click the buttons on the top right to view the calendar by Month (default), Week or Day. Click the arrows to see the previous or subsequent Month, Week or Day.