Please note: Due to low adoption and in order to improve the admin experience and support product simplicity, iModules will be sunsetting the Flagged Words feature in February 2019.
Choose Flagged Words from the Community menu.
Add a Flagged Word
1. Flagged Word: Type the word in the area provided under Add Flagged Word.
2. Check Whole Word Only if you want the system to look for only that word. If you want the system to also search for the word if it’s included within a word, leave the box unchecked.
For example, lass, brass, and crass all contain a three-letter word that is often considered inappropriate. If that word was added without the “Whole Word Only” option selected, all of the acceptable words would be flagged as well.
3. Click Add Flagged Word.
Search for a Flagged Word
1. Flagged Word: Type the word you want to search for in the area provided under Find Flagged Word.
2. Click Find Flagged Words.
NOTE: If you added a word as “Whole Word Only”, the system will only search for that word.
3. If you would like to view the full list of flagged words, leave the search area blank and click Find Flagged Words.
NOTE: Please be aware that the full list of flagged words may contain items that are offensive to some people. You can also tailor the flagged word filter by utilizing the “add a word” instructions above.