- Navigate to Email Home from the far left panel / column.
- Click the Create Email Campaign button. You will need to determine if you want to create a General Campaign or a Segmented Campaign.
NOTE: The instructions from this point forward are for a General Campaign.
- Provide Email Details.
TIP -Use tokens (such as ##First Name##) in the Subject line for personalization. See System Tokens for more information.
NOTE - It would be a good idea to have an Email Category for Birthday Email.
Create your birthday message. Add an image for a visually appealing message.
Depending on your administrative rights, you may need someone else to build a saved query and mark it as an Email Segment.
- Choose Lists and Segments from the Email menu.
- Click Add Segment.
- Create a new query.
- In the search box for available fields, key in "is birthday". The field will display so you don't have to search for it.
- Click on the "is birthday" field so it is placed in the Selected Fields column.
- Click Add Selected Fields.
- Set the value to "yes".
- Click Next.
- Provide a Name (Description is optional). Check the box for Create Email Segment.
- Click Go.
- The Email Segment now exists so it can be used for your email message.
- For your Birthday message, click Add Audience.
- Select your Segment from the search/dropdown box and click Add.
NOTE - your Segment may have a different name that what the example shows.
- Click Save.
- Click Schedule.
- Select Schedule Recurring Sends and click Save.
- Select a Send Time, Start Date, and Frequency. For the birthday message, the best Frequency is Daily.
- Click Save.
- Once all of the settings are in place, click Release.
- The message will move to the Queued area and send based upon the Frequency you set.