Manage Recurring Payments for a Member
To view and manage all the recurring payments for your community, use the Recurring Payments Tool.
1. Make sure you are logged in as yourself (with administrative rights).
2. Click on the name of the Donation campaign you want to edit.
3. You will see (with your name showing) at the top of the window. Click Find Member Record.
4. Enter the name of the member or the Constituent ID number you need to search for and a list of constituents will begin to display.
5. For the member you need to edit, click on their name.
6. You are now viewing the member’s Donation information (even though you are logged in as yourself).
7. You will see a box showing the following if the person has scheduled payments.
8. Click on to edit the scheduled payment information.
9. You will be able to edit the following information on the window that displays.
- Credit Card information
- Enter a New Credit Card
- Update the Credit Card expiration date
- Email Address
- Billing Information
10. To save changes, click Update. If you need to cancel their payments, use the Cancel Payment button.
The administrative tool and all associated email notifications and messaging have been changed to be a client facing tool. In addition, the ability for iModules employees to input credit card information via this tool has been removed - only authorized client Super Admins will be able to input this credit card information.
Because of these PCI compliance requirements, iModules as a corporate policy will no longer accept credit card numbers over the phone or email for inputting into the Encompass system. The only way to input credit cards and associated security codes will be through the existing administrative skip-billing interface in Encompass, or via this new client administrative tool.