The Events tab contains several child tabs which have various functions.
Manage Events Child Tab
- Create New Event allows you to create a new Event.
- Refresh - Click the button (or refresh the page) to have a real-time update of the statistics in the grid. Selecting to expand an event to see the activity data will also load statistics from the cached table. Below the grid the date and time of the last grid update is noted. The data in the grid will automatically refresh every 3 hours.
- Events will line up in reverse chronological order.
- Clicking on the name of an event will take you in to the admin view of the event.
- There will be Start Date and End Date columns indicating the start and end dates of the entire event.
- The Registrations column indicates the number of completed registrations for the event.
- The Total Revenue column indicates the total revenue from event registrations and commerce items. **The revenue on events with Activities does not total at the overall event level.
- The Total Items Sold column indicates the total number of paid registrations and commerce items sold.
- Each event will have an Event ID that populates in the ID column. This is a helpful identifier to reference when contacting iModules Customer Support.
- Status - will indicate if the event is active or inactive.
- The gear icon drop down allows you to:
- Edit Event - Manage the display properties of the Event including Dates and Time, Calendars and/or Listings that include the Event, custom URL, Audience roles, Registration Settings, Description, Location and Contact information.
- Attendee List - View and manage the Attendee List for this Event.
- Commerce Items - Manage any ticket or merchandise commerce items that are enabled for this Event or related Activities.
- Create Reports - Generate an export or report of the Event data.
- Import into Event - Import offline and/or historical data into this particular Event.
- Submissions - See completed event registrations, purchases. Also gives access to resend the confirmation email to a member.
- De-activate Event - Disable the Event from showing to members. All reporting and data values of the Event remain in the system, but the Event is no longer viewable by your members.
- Delete Event - Deleting the Event will delete all data in the system that has been collected by the Event.
- Events with Activities will have an expand icon to the left of the gear icon to view details of each activity.
- Clicking on the name of the Activity will take you in to the admin view of the event.
- The Start Data and End Date of the individual activity will display.
- The total number of Registrations for each event will be listed, as well as the Total Revenue and Total Items Sold.
- The ID will be the same as the overall parent event.
- The Status column will indicate if the overall event is active or inactive.
- The Gear Icon will provide similar options for Activities:
- Edit Activity - Manage the display properties of the Activity including Dates and Time, Audience roles, Registration Settings, Description, Location and Contact information.
- Attendee List - View and manage the Attendee List for this Activity.
- Fees/Commerce Items - Manage any ticket or merchandise commerce items that are enabled for this Activity.
- Delete Activity - Deleting the Activity will delete all data in the system that has been collected by the Activity.
NOTE: Edit Profile is the Form that is used to import new members into the online community database
Event History Child Tab
The Event History area will provide a look at the event payment history for the person whose name is at the top of the window.
1. To view information on another person, click Find Member Record. This will allow you to do a quick search.
2. Enter the name of the person you want to view and click to search the database.
3. Click to select a name from the list.
4. You will now be viewing that person’s Event History.
5. If any adjustments need to be made, use Adjust. This will keep your ticketing accurate for the event. If you need to do a refund back to a person’s credit card, you will need to work with your internet merchant.
Reporting Child Tab
This area provides quick access to view, manage and create Event Reports and exports.