To unregister a member from a New Event see Adjustments - Events
Unregister a Member (Legacy Events only)
1. Make sure you are logged in as yourself (with administrative rights).
2. Click on the Event Name of the Event you want to edit.
3. You will see (with your name showing) at the top of the window. Click Find Member Record.
4. Enter the name or ID of the member you need to search for and click . A list of members who fit your search criteria will be displayed.
5. Click to select the member.
6. You are now viewing the Event as that member (even though you are logged in as yourself).
7. On the "Is Attending" question on your event form, change the response to "No".
8. Finish moving through the resitration form and un-register the member from all events/activities.
9. To cancel or adjust the commerce portion of your Event, select the Event History tab at the top of the page.
10. On this page, you'll see the event transaction history for the user you have selected. Click the plus sign beside the event, click Adjust beside the transaction you want to adjust.
11. Select Full Item Adjustment or Partial Item Adjustment.
- Full Item Adjustment - The entire cost of the item(s) will be adjusted.
- Partial Item Adjustment - Enter the quantity (number of items) you want to adjust. The cost for those item(s) will be adjusted.
12. Click Save to complete the adjustment.
13. To move back to viewing as yourself, click in the upper right corner of the window and select Exit editing this member.
NOTE: You will still need to refund the money to the constituent through your payment gateway. This process releases the commerce item for someone else to buy it.