When a content item has been submitted for approval, an email notification will be sent to administrators who can publish content. The email will include the name of the person submitting content, a preview of the content piece, and a link back to the website. The content item can be deleted or approved from the Approve Content grid. (You can also access content awaiting approval by clicking the Content tab, then selecting Approve Content.)
Approving, Previewing and Deleting Content
1. Clicking on the link in the email will take you to the website and show you the content waiting approval once you log in.
2. Click Approve Content.
3. The instances of content that are awaiting approval for that item will be shown.
- To preview the item, click .
- To approve the item, click . The person who submitted the content will be notified via email that their content has been approved.
- To delete the item, click . The person who submitted the content will be notified via email that their content has been deleted.
1. Click on the edit icon for the item you need to edit where it is set to display. This will take you into the content so you can access the Content Archive.
2. Click by the instance of the item you want to edit.
3. Select when you would like the content to be ‘viewable’:
- Publish this content immediately upon approval.
- Schedule this content to be published at a later date once approved.
4. Click Save.