Schedule Content Module
- Navigate to the page where you want to add a Schedule.
- Click the Content Modules dropdown menu.
- Select Schedule and hover over it. The mouse cursor will change to . You can then click and hold on the Schedule to drag and drop it onto the page. The module will be place above the area that is shaded in light blue.
- Setting the Team/Organization and Editing the Schedule Module
- Adding Schedule Items
- Editing Schedule Items
- Deleting Schedule Items
Setting the Team/Organization and Editing the Schedule Module
1. Click Content Builder to enable it. The light bulb will turn yellow.
2. Floating toolbars will now appear when you hover over each module that is on the page. Click when the toolbar for the Schedule is displayed.
3. Schedule Title: Edit the title as needed.
4. Select Team/Organization: Select a Team/Organization from the dropdown list.
5. Select Time Frame: The Time Frames available to choose from are shown. If you want the system to display the “current” Time Frame, don’t change anything in this box.
6. Enable Auto Rollover: This box will be checked by default. This will keep the schedule view at “current” based upon the date.
7. Audience: Select the Audience for the Schedule. You can allow everyone or only certain members to view the information.
- Everyone - Audience does not need to be logged in to view this content.
- Logged In - Members must be logged in to view this content.
- Role- Only members who fit the criteria for a certain role (i.e., Class of 1992, Current Students, or Female alumni) will be able to see this content. Choose from the previously created list of roles in the dual list box and use the arrows to select.
- Deny Access to the following: You may also exclude certain groups from the Audience by using this checkbox. Then, choose from the previously created list of roles and use the arrows to select a group to exclude.
- For example, you could include Everyone in the Audience except the Class of 2008:
- Select Everyone in the first list box.
- Click the checkbox to Deny Access to the following.
- Select Class of 2008 in the second list box.
8. Click Next.
1. Click .
2. Based upon the layout created for the schedule, several item can be entered. The required items are marked with *.
3. Click Next when you have all of the necessary information filled in. You will then have the following options:
- Create another Schedule Item - If you select this option and click Next, you will complete steps 1-3 again.
- Exit Wizard - If you select this option and click Next, the item will be added and you will be taken to the Schedule.
Editing Schedule Items
1. Click for the item you want to edit.
2. The existing information will be displayed. Make the necessary changes.
3. Click Next.
Deleting Schedule Items
1. Click for the item you want to delete.
2. A confirmation window will be displayed. Click OK to delete the item.