The following issues have been resolved
BETA TEMPLATE EDITOR
- The beta template editor image library is sub-community specific instead of always referencing the image library of the parent sub-community (GID 1). ENC-26828
- Within the sitemap, administrators can no longer select "Page exists in all communities" for the [STARTPAGE] AND [HOMEPAGE] because doing so can break authentication for sub-communities. ENC-25405
- Restored visibility to the pencil edit icon for legacy html content blocks when not in a roll over state. ENC-19917
- When a constituent updates a previously invalidated email, that profile change is included in "updated record" exports. ENC-26299
- Checkbox and drop down fields now show the display value instead of the database value. ENC-24977
- Directory search results display populated values to un-authenticated visitors instead of token placeholders. ENC-26896
- For clients using the PayPal Payflow Pro gateway, the Encompass customer transaction number field is now populated with the PPRef value from Paypal. ENC-26643
- Withdrew a subset of ENC-25894 that caused white screens in intermittent error scenarios. ENC-26798. ENC-25894 corrected recurring billing failures for some membership and giving form transactions.
- When the authenticated user is not an administrator, a confirmation email is always sent. The fix resolves a unique use case where a registrant uses multiple browser sessions to complete an event form and the system failed to send a confirmation email. ENC-25557
- Restored the ability to toggle to data entry mode for sites whose homepages don't support cookies ENC-26618.
- Scheduled exports show the correct start and end dates regardless of a local computer specific timezone setting or the site's timezone setting. ENC-14194
- Prior to this fix, failure to select a default gateway for a site prevented the creation of specific form types for which a default gateway had been selected ENC-26701. Administrators will not be able to add scheduled or perpetual payments functionality to Campaigns and Membership forms without a payment gateway enabled. Follow up work will be required to improve error handling in scenarios where transactions are submitted against a form with no payment gateway configured.
- Corrected issue that prevented administrators using P2PE with Cybersource SOAP gateway from updating constituent credit cards ENC-26934
- Improved query processing time by an average of fifty milliseconds per profile update action. ENC-26699
- Improved speed for import processing by optimizing member field history creation. ENC-2674
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
- Open graph images and descriptions populate from pages on any template type, not just "social" templates. ENC-9837