If the event you are working with originated in Encompass and already has Attendees, the Attendees area will display the people registered at the time the event was pulled into the App Manager. The Attendee List may need to be updated periodically if registrations are still taking place in Encompass (public configuration). The Attendee List will update automatically from Encompass if you have a private configuration (not common).
In order to view and work with Attendees, you will need to click on one of the Attendees options.
1. From the dropdown list, select the Event you want to import Attendees for.
2. Click the Import CSV button.
3. Use the Download Sample File link in order to download and open the file. This file provides all of the headings required for the file. The headings are:
import_id - can be any value and is required to have data.
first_name - first name of the attendee and is required to have data.
last_name - last name of the attendee and is required to have data.
email - email address for the attendee.
class_year - class year of the attendee.
company_name - company name for the attendee.
job_title - job title for the attendee.
is_vip - would mark the VIP checkbox for the attendee. You would use the value of TRUE in the import file.
is_cast_member - would mark the Guest Speaker checkbox for the attendee. With this box checked the attendee could be added as a Guest Speaker to an Activity. You would use the value of TRUE in the import file.
checked_in - would mark the attendee as being checked in for the event. You would use the value of TRUE in the import file.
4. Once the file is populated and saved (CSV), use the Browse option to select the file.
**NOTE - All of the column headers from the sample file need to be included in your saved file.
5. Click the Import button.
Add New - If you prefer to manually enter Attendees, you would use this option.
1. From the dropdown list, select the Event you want to add an Attendee to.
2. Click the Add New button.
3. Enter the information being requested and click the Save button.
1. From the dropdown list, select the Event you want to export Attendees for.
2. Click the Export CSV button.
3. Open the file to view the information.
1. For the Attendee you want to edit, click the gear icon.
2. Make the necessary changes.
**NOTE - You can mark an Attendee as a Guest Speaker. Checking the box will allow you to indicate they are a Guest Speaker within an Activity.
**NOTE - You can also indicate someone is a VIP as well as check them in.
3. Click the Save button.
1. For the Attendee you want to delete, click the red icon.
2. A confirmation window will appear. If you want to delete, click the Delete button.