If you have an Event set up to use the Venue Maps tile in the Event App, then you will want to populate the Venue Maps section. The maps can be added as an image or as a link to a website.
To get started, click on one of the Venue Maps options.
1. From the dropdown list, select the Event that needs Venue Maps.
2. Click the Add New button.
3. Enter the Name.
4. Select a radio button for Image or Link.
5. If Image is selected, you will browse to find the image. Acceptable file types are png, jpeg, and gif. If Link is selected, you will need to enter the URL.
6. Click the Save button.
1. For the Venue Map you want to edit, click the gear icon.
2. Make the necessary changes.
3. Click the Save button.
1. For the Venue Map you want to delete, click the red icon.
2. A confirmation window will appear. If you want to delete, click the Delete button.