TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigating to a Details Page
- Converting a Detailed Page to a Mobile-Friendly Page
- Re-Using Mobile-Friendly Layout
The Details page is created automatically for the Event, Donation, and Membership Form. You can also prefer the Details page as the landing page. You can use this page to list out goals of the Donation Events, Benefits of purchasing membership, time and location of an Event, etc.
The page also includes a button that links to the Donation/Registration/Membership purchased form. Each Details page has an individual URL. Users can land on these pages automatically when the URLs are linked with the actual Donation/Registration/Membership purchased form.
Navigating to a Details Page
If you host a Membership Campaign on your home page, users can click on the Membership link and get redirected to the Membership Campaign Details page. This Membership Campaign Detail page includes specific Membership Campaign details and contact and location information.
To purchase a Membership, click on the Purchase Button. Admins can always access these pages from the Admin side.
Converting a Membership Campaign Detail Page to a Mobile-Friendly Page
To convert a Membership Campaign Detail page from non-mobile-friendly to a mobile-friendly page:
- Go to Memberships > Memberships Home.
- If you know the Membership Campaign name using a non-mobile-friendly Detail page, open that Membership from the list or use the search function to find the Membership Campaign and open it.
- Click View Content, here you can review what the non-mobile-friendly page looks like.
- Click View Mode > Layout Edit. This takes you to the Content Editor and helps you to confirm if the Membership Campaign details are non-mobile-friendly.
Now, as you move around different areas, the areas are shedding in green.
To make the changes to the Detail page, move your mouse to the top, next to the Title, this highlights the entire page in green, and click once. This pops up the Modify Layout window.
You can see double bracketed pieces of information that pulled from the Membership properties. If you see dash lines, these represent the Details page containing tables. Remember, the tables are not mobile-friendly.
- Get the HTML snippet from the support center to convert a non-mobile-friendly Details page layout to a mobile-friendly layout.
- Go to Mobile Membership Detail Page Layout and choose from the predefined Layout present on the page.
- Copy the HTML code for the predefined templates and go back to the Modify Layout window.
- Click <>HTML next to Design, and Delete the current non-responsive HTML code.
- Paste the copied HTML code from the support center.
- Go to Design mode to see the new view after placing the new HTML code. You can further modify the design from this page. If you do not want any double bracketed items, you can remove them from here.
- Click Save after making the changes. This takes you to the Membership page and all the changes get reflected there.
- You need to click Save Changes in the top toolbar to save the particular Membership Campaign design changes.
Re-using the Layout
If you have another Membership Campaign to create and want to use the same layout, you can save the newly created Layout and use it when required.
Click Reuse Layout; you get a prompt to add a Layout Name; click after adding a Layout Name.
You can see this newly saved Layout under the Layout dropdown list that appears towards the bottom of the first page of the properties when building a new Campaign.