The Dynamic Content Style Manager makes it easy to create a consistent look and feel for content that is being pulled from outside email marketing. A unique styling tool is needed because emails can't use the same style sheet that controls how the content looks on its source website.
NOTE - only Super Admins will have access by default. Anyone else who needs access must be placed into the Email Template and Style Manager administrative right.
- All sites start out with a blank state, with no default styles created.
- Styles can be added, edited and duplicated.
- Every style added must be assigned to a layout.
- Styles with the same layout cannot have the same name.
- The red Undo Changes button resets the style to the most recently saved version.
- If you want to apply a border, be sure to set a pixel width and a color. By default the borders are set to 0 px.
- Button style settings sprinkled throughout the style manager interface allow you to control:
- border color
- border width
- background color
- text font
- text color
- text size
- padding will make the button small, medium or large
- Increasing corner radius will round a buttons corners.
How do styles and layouts fit together?
- If a style setting is not used by a layout, the setting will not change how the dynamic content item looks
Layouts and the Dynamic Content Types They Work With
Email Marketing: Dynamic Content Layouts
Looking for some Dynamic Content Styles to use as a starting point for your website? Visit our Style Guide page for step-by-step instructions!