For most clients, the process for implementing full-site SSL for your institution is as simple as submitting a short form. This page contains links to specific forms that align with different site configurations in order to appropriately collect the information necessary to process your request.
Complete the following steps to determine which form is appropriate for your organization:
- Log into the backend of your Encompass site
- From the Gold Key menu in the upper right-hand corner, select the link titled Full-Site SSL Information
- Review the table and instructions contained on the Full-Site SSL Information page
- Based on the table report, determine the number of SSL certificates required to support your site
- Complete the form that corresponds to the total number of SSL certificates required for your site
- The information on your Gold Key page may be helpful in completing your form so it is recommended to review it prior to submitting your form
- If your organization already purchased a branded commerce URL for commerce transactions, please complete form three
Form One: One SSL Certificate Required
Those clients who only have one domain requiring an SSL certificate should complete the below form titled SSL Opt-In for Single URL. Since Encompass will be providing the first certificate this is a basic form to collect contact and primary domain information.
Form Two: Two to Ten SSL Certificates Required
Those clients who require two to ten SSL certificates should complete the below form titled SSL Opt-In for Multiple URLs. This form is required because it will allow the domains requiring certificates to be specified. Client will be billed based on the number of certificates specified on this form.
Form Three: Opt-In for Branded SSL Clients
Those clients who have purchased a branded commerce URL for commerce transactions will receive SSL certificates to cover 10 domains. This form is required for clients who have purchased a branded commerce URL for commerce transactions because it will allow the client to specify the 10 domains they would like to utilize an SSL Certificate and have the cost related to these certificates waived due to their purchase of branded commerce URL.
Form Four: Schedule a Discussion
Those clients who require 11 or more SSL certificates should complete the below form titled SSL Schedule Request. The purpose of this form is to schedule a discussion with an Encompass associate to discuss the appropriate path forward for clients with a large number of domains as these setups are more complex.