For most clients, the process for implementing full-site SSL for your institution is as simple as emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To determine how many SSL certifications you need, please do the following:
- Log into the backend of your Encompass site
- From the Gold Key menu in the upper right-hand corner, select the link titled Full-Site SSL Information
- Review the table and instructions contained on the Full-Site SSL Information page
- Based on the table report, determine the number of SSL certificates required to support your site
- Contact Support and let them know the total number of SSL certificates required for your site